Monday, April 9, 2012

The Garbage Disposal

)ur little Ivy Cup is often called our garbage disposal because she eats like as much as an adult! I was really dreading the baby food stage with her because I remember disliking it with Jack Jack. Not that he was a bad eater, it just seemed so time consuming and messy, I was relieved when it was over. Well I pretty much blinked with Ivy and her baby food days are now over. And I'm actually a little sad about it!! In fact, she often refuses to eat anything I offer her on a spoon, she wants to eat it herself! And when you're trying to feed her oatmeal, it doesn't work out so well. She is such a good eater, though, you will find her eating anything! Some of her favorites are crayons, carpet (she will pick and pick and pick at the little carpet squares we have under our armoire until she gets one loose and then eats that thing as fast as she can to avoid me taking it from her - it is so funny), tissue, cotton balls, q-tips, leaves and sand (our beach post will be forthcoming). Below she is enjoying her first sucker and the oatmeal madness is below that. (and for some reason, blogger is not letting me align my post in the center.... gr....)












1 comment:

Unknown said...

Also, check GarbageDisposerReviews.com