Friday, April 27, 2012

California

We just enjoyed a very nice trip out to California for my youngest brother, Jeff's wedding. The wedding was beautiful and so much fun! Jeff and Hannah are a beautiful couple and Hannah is a perfect addition to the family. I took a lot of pictures at the wedding but it is a post all in itself that will be next but here are just a few from the rest of the trip. Filled mostly with cousin time.
The plane ride is always a little stressful for me and the flight out was pretty nightmarish but the flight back was much better. I'm just glad the traveling is over. We went to one of Uncle Nate's baseball games (Ivy sported her very first ponytail ever and loved the licorice - note the double fist)
We were at Nate and Dara's probably more than they wanted but they were good sports about it. Jack looooved his cousins, the trampoline and the pool (Ivy wasn't thrilled about the pool but also enjoyed her cousins). We loved staying with my mom and all the treats and toys she spoils the kids with and they even spent a long evening with my dad at his place (which he was a good sport about even if my kids were a handful!!)
We visited with GG and gramps and saw my cousin Jill and her girls. It was a very nice trip... wish it were a few days longer.