Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was just as anticipated as Christmas day growing up and I still feel that way. Today was so fun. We enjoyed a nice day together as a family - sleeping in until 8, eating crepes for breakfast, taking a Kubota ride, napping (well, everyone but me), enjoyed a DELICIOUS Christmas dinner with Daniel's family complete with visiting/playing with cousins, family and friends and gorging ourselves. We came home and put on our Christmas jammies, read our Christmas books, read about the birth of Christ in Luke, sang Christmas carols and will soon enjoy Santa-fying our house. Life is good. Life is sooooo good. How lucky we are for this time of year - to celebrate our Savior through family traditions. I love the new ones we are creating and the old ones I can look back on and fondly remember (will be missing the 12 Days of Christmas going on at the Spongberg household tonight). I hope my family knows how full my heart is tonight, full of love for them- those near and far. Merry Christmas!






A little bit of Santa diaper action.

3 comments:

Jill said...

What a great picture! We missed you! Merry Christmas!

Jill said...

yes you were thought of....and missed....love lots

Jill said...

that last comment was from me (sandee) not sure why it came up as Jill ???