Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Jeff and Dad''s Fantastic Visit!!

We just enjoyed a wonderful 5 days with my dad and brother! It went by WAY too fast! It was fun filled (as you'll see below) and I just can't wait for them to come back!
We spent some time at Wild Florida and Daniel took the boys out on an airboat ride.


My dad suggested trying out a slip 'n slide with Jack. It took him a little while to warm up to the idea but with some coaxing and tricky moves by Uncle Jeff we got him on it and he kind of enjoyed it :) Obviously my dad and brother were having a good time!














A little backyard bow shooting took place.



Swimming, of course. My dad going down the slide!








The Beach!!


I could have NEVER done it on my own! Ivy was a dream baby for her first beach trip and Jackson had a blast, of course.






We played cards, games and just really enjoyed each other's company. Wish we were kicking booty in sequence or rummy right now but I guess blogging about our visit will just have to do.


Love you and miss you both so much already.


No comments: