Monday, August 15, 2011

Today...

Monday's always seem to be damage control. I don't know what it is about the weekend but when Monday rolls around the house is a disaster, the kitchen is full of dishes and the counters are piled high with stuff. Laundry is overflowing and our rooms are a mess. So this morning I've been busy putting things back in order. Laundry is done, the house is picked up, the kitchen is clean, you can see our counters, our rooms are tidy and we are ready for the day (it's 4:00). We will hit the pool this afternoon but I just wanted to post a few photos I took today. Although we have been busy with housework, we found some time to catch a snake in the backyard. And my cutest baby just goes with the flow. She is getting so big!!










2 comments:

Leah W said...

Em....she is such a dear!!! I love her, she is looking like jack I think...and that jackster.....such a little florida boy!! I miss you!

The Fredericks said...

they are BOTH so cute!