Thursday, June 2, 2011

Grandma's Here!

My mom was out for almost 2 weeks to help me after having Ivy.

BOY DO I MISS HER!!

She was so helpful - cooking dinner each night, doubling recipes so we would still have dinners once she left. She was my little "servant" (I jokingly called her) because she would make breakfast and lunch for me and Jack, she would get him from his nap, get his snacks, and was just on her feet to help when needed - especially when I was nursing the baby. She watched Jack while I had Ivy's appointment and while we took her photos. She watched Ivy so I could take Jack to toddler time and on the Kubota. She drove with me to run errands and never left the car so I could leave the kids. She went grocery shopping for us, twice. I could shower even!!


And now she is gone and I am on my own. I didn't brush my teeth until 4 o'clock yesterday. We ate quesadillas because I didn't even think about dinner until 6. Today has been a little bit better and I have a feeling each day will get easier and easier but man! I want my mom back!!!


We miss you mom/grandma!!! And we love you!! Come back soon!!

No comments: