Thursday, February 24, 2011

Showered With Love!!

I just spent 10 wonderful days in California. It will be the last time I see my family before the baby is here! We had the best visit and the time just flew by! Jack was quite the little trooper and enjoyed being adored by all. I had my time to shine as well at the most perfect pink baby shower thrown by my dearest Aunt Sandee and cousin Jill (pictured below!). I really am spoiled! Surrounded by all my family, showered with adorable baby girl gifts and eating delicious food... it truly was the perfect day.






3 comments:

Erika Anderson said...

oh em...I wish so badly I could be at your baby girl shower! I love you!

Jill said...

It was so fun! Your little one will be so stylish, just like her momma!

Samantha said...

Cute baby bump...miss you!