Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Rest of California

I was sure to take lots of pictures at my baby shower. Unfortunately, those were about the only pictures I took. Here are the rest of them... I guess I was just too busy having fun to think about grabbing my camera.

Here was one of many nights over at Nate and Dara's. Jack fit right in with his cousins!
The life saver of the trip was the full sized crib my mom had and the fact that Jack quickly adjusted to the time change. He was always well rested and therefore cheerful!
We enjoyed playing at my cousin Rachel's house one Saturday afternoon. We were able to go to Evan's 4th birthday party which was so much fun!
Quick pic here and there with Uncle Jeff and Grandpa!

We went to a couple parks here and there.
Uncle Sam!
This was at Uncle Nate's and Grandpa's baseball game. He enjoyed harassing them in the dugout and sticking his fingers in the fence.
The next time we go back we will be a family of four!!

No comments: