Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Day and the New Year...

Christmas Day 2010!
This Christmas was so much fun!! In fact, the week from Christmas to New Year's could possibly be categorized as one of the best weeks of my life! It was so fun watching Jack enjoy all of his gifts and also hearing him exclaim (still, to this day) Happy Birthday Jesus!!! Just makes me smile that a 22 month old can know so much. But the feelings of love, gratitude and happiness were over flowing this year which is exactly as it should be!
Here we are Christmas morning before the big reveal!
Yay - Santa came!!


Later that morning at Grandma and Godad's.

Christmas Evening back at Grandma and Godads (food was scrumptious)


Finding Out!!
What also added to our fabulous Chistmas week was finding out on the 29th that we are expecting a little baby GIRL!! And I guess this is our pregnancy announcement, too, since I have mentioned that we are pregnant on the blog yet! She is due May 23rd and looked just perfect on the ultrasound! I was a little on the queezy side toward the beginning of the pregnancy but have been feeling absolutely fantastic since starting my 2nd trimester and am currently half way through at 20 weeks!!


Happy New Year!
We brought in the New Year (barely) at Daniel's parents. We ate, visited and had a great little fireworks show. By the time the New Year rolled around only 5 out of the 20+ people there were still awake (me being one of them, Daniel not) but oh well!! Happy is the man that feels content enough to sleep through the New Year! I still woke Daniel up to toast and smooch him and then we immediately headed home!

We are expecting 2011 to be just as exciting as 2010 and look forward to all it will bring!

4 comments:

Dustin and Melissa said...

Happy New Year Emily! Congratulations on becoming a mommy again!

Samantha said...

LOVE that you are having a girl....that will make a perfect pair!

crawford crew said...

Congrats!! That is so great. I can't wait to see what she looks like. I think each kid makes time go faseter so enjoy it because the grow up way to quickly!

Niki said...

I am so excited for you! Girls are so fun! I can't wait to see her! Congrats! LOVE YOU!!!!