Friday, March 26, 2010

Birthday Par-tay!

I had 2 birthday boys this month. Sadly, I only have photos documenting one of my boys. Sorry Daniel!! My mom came out for a visit the first week of March. She watched Jack so Daniel and I could have a date night for his birthday at Texas de Brazil with some family and friends. The week turned into a whirlwind between Jack's birthday on Thursday, his party Saturday night and Time Out For Women on Friday and Saturday. But it was a nice visit with my mom, as always, and a successful first birthday for Jack Jack. Here are some photos below:

He looks like such a big boy in this picture!
Devouring his cake (which was actually left over cake from Daniel's bday) on Thursday night with just me, Daniel, Jack and my mom.

Opening many many gifts!!

The birthday cake me and my mom slaved over all day Friday!

At the par-tay. He liked the licorice the best.
Some, but not all, of his party guests - cousins and friends.
More gifts. This child is spoiled. Just how I want him!

1 comment:

abbie said...

ok it took me like 5 minutes to recognize jamison..wow. time flies! happy birthday jack!