Saturday, September 19, 2009

A Sleeping Baby

As many of you know and I'm sure just as many do not, Jack used to be a great sleeper. Sleeping through the night at 10 weeks of age. Well we've recently experienced a regression and he started getting up 2, 3, and sometimes even 5 times a night! Every 2 hours or even less. It got to the point where I COULDN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!! So Daniel and I tried some strategies and after only 2 nights... AHHHH! We have a sleeper again! And he's even better than ever! What a relief! And I'm no longer a walking zombie! Here are some pics so you can enjoy my sleeping baby, too!

















-- Posted from my iPhone

5 comments:

Samantha said...

What were your "strategies" that worked miracles for you? Please share.

Shelly Hyde said...

Em, I am so happy for you. I was feeling so bad that I had no words of wisdom for you the other day. I am so glad you don't have to stress it anymore.

sandee said...

I love the look of your sleeping baby....

Unknown said...

I love reading about your mom adventures. I love the camo crib bumper too...

Anonymous said...

Emily...I know I just saw you and Jack a few weeks ago...but he's just growing so much so fast!! He's got the best smile!! Can't wait to see those little teeth come in!! Remember to brush them...LOL...of course I would say that!