Monday, September 7, 2009

6 months

Our little guy is 6 months! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. I still clearly remember being pregnant and anticipating his arrival. Daniel and I celebrate our 6th anniversary next month and last year, while we were in Mexico, I remember thinking - next year at our anniversary we'll have a 7 month old. And now it is upon us already. I hope I've enjoyed it to its fullest. I think have, it has just gone by too fast.
Some of his latest accomplishments are:
-getting teeth (as previously blogged - they aren't in quite yet)
-rolling over BOTH ways finally! (when we were in California, Jill's Gwen could do it and we kept asking Jack why he couldn't if Gwen could and I think he got sick of it) (and this morning I had laid him on the bed, I was RIGHT there, he rolled over and over so fast I had to run around the other side of the bed to catch him!)
-blowing raspberries
-sitting in the restaurant high chairs (with blankets stuffed all around him)
-sitting (with the help of a boppy)
-bathing in the big tub (in his duckie)
-and wearing bigger diapers :(
Here are some of his latest pictures. Some of them were taken with my phone so aren't the best quality but were too cute to resist.








7 comments:

Niki said...

He is one lucky boy and you are one lucky mommy...he is such a cutie!

Cynthia and Bryan said...

6 months already ! Wow ! He is so cute and such a smiley baby. I am sure you guys can't get enough :)

The Fredericks said...

he is so so DARLING! honestly adorable- I am so glad that you are having fun!

Mary said...

I love the one where he is wearing the sunglasses! I have yet to see a picture of him not smiling! Soooooo cute!

Jordan & Shanda said...

I can't wait to see him!!! I can't believe how much of a big boy he is!! Please tell me more of how Jackson "blows rassberries?" Just curious as to what that is??! ♥ you!

Eva and Joey said...

I love this little boy! Such cute smiles!!

Unknown said...

He really is the smiley-est baby I've ever seen. Cute cute cute!!!