Saturday, August 22, 2009

JD

We just got back from a wonderful visit with my family in California.
Before I post the plethora of pictures from our trip, I thought I'd throw in some of my favorites of Jack from the last couple months!
This is our latest family picture.
This was taken the day Jack turned 5 months!
I call it his "big boy" outfit because he's wearing just a tee - not a onesie!
Here Jack is keeping me company while I'm doing laundry.
Sadly, Jack is quickly growing out of his gym.
Just hanging out on the couch!

I've been wanting to post this video for awhile but just haven't. We've been giving Jack "real" food for about a month now - he loves it and eats it like a champ. But this was his first feeding and I though it was so cute. I have another clip of him rolling over when he was first doing it but he does it so quickly and so often now I feel like the clip is outdated. I'll try and get some of his more recent tricks and post them quickly

7 comments:

sandee said...

I love looking at your little guy - and now that I've held him in person I miss him!! See you at the holidays.....don't let Daniel back out, I've already bought the pajamas (: Love lots

aubs said...

He is so cute and seems to b e such a happy baby. Did you go back to work?

The Fredericks said...

he is ADORABLE- he looks like a ton of fun too- don't you just love being a mom!

Jordan & Shanda said...

yes, I cried... I love him && miss him SOOO much!

Amelia said...

That is so cute! I can't believe how much he's grown! Thanks for posting the little video - keep 'em coming!

Unknown said...

You are such a cute mom!!! I love the video. I feel like I'm there watching him grow up. Good pics too. SOOO happy for you.

Leah W said...

SO STINKIN' CUTE!!! I LOVE HIM!! he has grown up SO much!! I cannot wait to see you all again!