Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Big 90th Birthday Bash!!

I have lots of photos from California but the big 90th birthday party is a good place to start! My grandparents both turn 90 this year - my grandma on the 14th of August and my grandpa on the 5th of September. My aunt had a big party to celebrate both while we were there and it was so fun!
We took pictures, ate lots of good food, played games, had a fun question & answer session with the happy couple and then enjoyed a beautiful blessing given to all his posterity from my grandpa.
Here they are!

Here is a picture of the whole group... My grandparents, their 2 children - my dad and aunt - all 7 grandchildren and all 9 great grandchildren.

My cute little family.
All the grandkids

And all the great grandkiddies.
Plenty more pictures to come including more from the party, lizard hunting, and pictures with cousins!

1 comment:

Eva and Joey said...

Can't wait to see more! What a good looking family!