Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Five Years

Saturday we celebrated our 5 year anniversary! We spent the evening in and brought home Outback take-out. We toasted to some sparkling grape juice and started our countdown to the real celebration which will take place in Mexico in a week. It's amazing how fast 5 years fly by! I can't wait to see what the next 5 years brings!




Here is a little shout-out to Daniel. He is currently sporting a full beard and considers himself an "outdoorsman." He is hunting in Virginia as I type and before he left he said to me "I don't do triathalons, I don't play video or computer games, I'm an outdoorsman. I hope you're okay with that." And I am!!


If you would have told me 5 years ago that in 5 years I'd have a deers head and a boars head hanging in my house I would have laughed at you. Well... I guess the jokes on me.



When I use the camera I can always tell when Daniel has had it because there are pictures of random wildlife... hogs and wild turkeys!



So here is to my outdoorsman husband... Thanks for 5 wonderful years. I love you for all that you are!!

PS - here is a quick pic of the 17 week tummy!

12 comments:

Jill said...

Love the tummy! You look great. And nice beard Daniel. Very "outdoors-man-y" :)

Erika Anderson said...

love the beard!!!! and your are becoming very "buxom" (spelling??)

sandee said...

I LOVE the 17 week tummy ! Great pictures....tell Daniel he could be an "outdoors man" in Califoria too?? (: (he'll know that's from Aunt Sandee.) Anxious to see you both. Love you

laura said...

i love your belly! i secretly want one! :)

abbie said...

enjoy eating those delicious cheese fries i see in the picture while you are pregnant!! happy anniversary.

Mary said...

I hope you have fun on your vaca! I will be thinking of you as I eat my cottage cheese at lunch (I will also be thinking of you when I am in my classroom relaxing instead of doing hallway duty.) Love ya!

aubs said...

Hey we are coming to Orlando the first part of November and I was wondering if you know of a good potographer, we want to do family picutres while we are all together and also if there is a place that we can get discount tickets to Disney World and those places. Let me know. Looking so cute pregnant, I wish I looked that good.

Shelly Hyde said...

I am glad to see the belly shots. I love that baby so much already.

Samantha said...

You look super cute!! I love the little belly.

kara jo haught said...

i also notice the cheese fries and you KNOW my mouth started immediately water... I DIE over that well. Also i love that outdoors men husband of yours too and i any especially his wife!!!

Unknown said...

Great post. I love your baby bump! So cute. Congrats on 5 years. You've got a great guy! Love ya.

Jordan & Shanda said...

I love you