Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Cruisin' Fools...

So we just enjoyed our 3rd annual Bogin, Munns & Munns cruise to the Bahamas aboard the "Sovereign of the Seas." Daniel and I have been to Nassau so many times we didn't ever bother leaving the ship! You could say we're spoiled! Below are some pictures of us and our fellow cruisers... the company is always the best part!

Daniel and I at dinner...

Leah and Steve, our fellow diners...

The Hyde family...

The Haughts...

Dad & Mom... cruiser extraordinaires (they had the cruise ship suite!)

James, Maddie and Ryan...

Daniel, Jordan and the kidlets...

The girls pause for a photo shoot

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dude, how fun! I've been keeping an eye on tickets to Orlando. I can't wait to come down and see you and Amelia!! I've never been on a cruise. You'll have to tell me all about it!
Love ya-

Dave and Mel said...

Hey Em- We are going on a cruise in 2 weeks and I am counting down! We are going out of L.A. to the Mexican Riviera with Dave's fam, and can't wait for some sun- it's freezing up here. so, good luck with the cow owning- I bet you never thought you'd own a steer!

Annie Jane said...

Hey, Shelly's in-law here. Just wanted to say you look great! It is really fun to see all of you at dinner. Fun!