Monday, November 26, 2007

Our Halloween... A little late!

So here are the pictures from our Pumpkin Carving Family Home Evening! The Andersons had us all over for a wonderful evening - even though my pumpkin (or Daniel's) didn't even receive an honorable mention!

Some of you may be wondering whatever happened to the pumpkin seeds??? With the busyness of our move they were pushed aside and when I finally decided to bake them, they were moldy :( So sorry!


Our Halloween Pumpkins!

The cute Anderson family!

The darling Haughts!

What an adorable husband (pumpkins - not so adorable)

The winners of our pumpkin carving contest!

1 comment:

Cynthia and Bryan said...

Emily !!! I have finally joined the blogging world. I am glad to finally catch up with you Liz and I have often wondered how you are doing. Glad that things are going well. I will talk to you soon.