Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Back in the Blogging World Soon....

So we have finally moved!! Needless to say, blogging has been the last thing on my mind as we've packed, moved and are now trying to unpack.

I have several pictures to post... our Family Home Evening pumpkin carving fest, our anniversary trip to Miami and of course, pictures of our finished home! They will be coming eventually, while we had our internet service hooked up yesterday, our computer currently isn't (I'm sneaking this post in at school.)

My "to do" list is ever growing. I panicked earlier today when I thought of my Christmas cards and then my thoughts naturally went to my brothers mission scrapbook which I wanted to have more pages finished for him when he comes out (which is in 9 days... fat chance of that!) My week long Thanksgiving break will prove to be very useful as will next Monday - Veterans Day.

Anyhow... that will do it for now... I am on my way to get the last of our stuff from our old house. We meet our renter tonight to sign contracts. At least that will be one less thing I have to think about!

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I had no idea you had already moved! Wow! Are you loving your house? That's so exciting!