Monday, August 29, 2022

Mother's Day 2022

Started the week of right with a special Mother's Day program in Benny's class. He was so handsome and did so well. It was fun being with him in class. Not sure how many more of these I'll have to enjoy!! Cute thing, all my kids have had Ms. Vaughn for 1st grade so I have 3 of the same Mother's Day crafts to enjoy!

 


Sunday morning, Ivy and I enjoyed our traditional Mother's Day breakfast in bed!!

Then I made everyone take pictures in the front yard before we left for church. I am sure I was spoiled for the rest of the day and enjoyed a dinner with my own mama as well! 






And my cuties on the drive home. Love them! What is nice about a picture like this is that you don't remember the fighting or the arguing or the touching or the complaining or the whatever is actually always going on on the drive home from church. So for this moment... I'm going to pretend it didn't happen this particular day and enjoy these angel faces!! 

No comments: