Wednesday, July 27, 2022

April Miscellaneous

This kid is so darn handsome!! I have to sneak pictures of him, though, during Facetime calls because he never wants to smile for me. 
I luckily got out of cleaning the building because I was in North Carolina but I enjoyed the pictures that Daniel sent me of our kids doing some superb cleaning!

When I go to wake this kid up in the morning I usually take a moment to adore his sweet sleeping face. Then I take a picture to always remember those moments when he isn't so sweet... 
The king of the house turned 4 on April 21st!! He is loved by us all!!
 Happy Birthday Rosco Fahno Munns!
Maddie is getting married!! We had the luckiest in love wedding shower for her!!
Lizzie went to prom. She was beautiful. Ryan attempted adding a sleeve to the bare one and it was so funny and so classically Ryan!!



I was released from the YW's program!! So so bittersweet!! I've been with these girls for 4.5 years!! We had a last temple trip together which I loved. I will miss being with each of them every week. They all have a piece of my heart!
The coolest middle schoolers you'll ever meet!

No comments: