Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Oak Shore Drive

 I've been trying not to think about leaving the house we are currently in! We've been here for 15 years!! I brought all my babies home to this house. It is all they know! We know every last one of our dear neighbors and absolutely love this street. I am so so sad to leave it. It is familiar, safe, and fun. My kids walk, ride, cruise, skate, scoot all over this place, it will be an adjustment for sure. 

We didn't have to list it. We had someone approach us wanting to buy it but while we were negotiating the price my worried self got anxious thinking I needed to get ready to list it just in case so I took some pictures of it. Luckily the negotiations worked out to where we are all happy and as one of my friends pointed out, now I have some really good pictures to remember our house by!! Here they are!






















No comments: