Thursday, April 7, 2022

I Have a Teenager!

 This year Jackson became a teenager!! 13 years, hard to believe. Luckily he still humored me in taking my birthday hat pictures. He was very responsible this year, not wanting to miss a test and a few other various things in the morning so he asked that I just pick him up early from school so we could just go to lunch. Once I grabbed him we met Daniel at Philly Steak and Cheese and then Jackson and I spent the rest of the afternoon shopping! We picked up some bait, a couple fishing nets, some t-shirts and boxing gloves. It was a wonderful afternoon with my boy. 

That evening we went to Drive Shack with a few of his friends, had dinner at PDQ on the way home, had a few boxing matches, played some rowdy basketball and ate DQ ice cream cake and the night was a success!!! Loved celebrating my boy all day and at the end of the night he said it was a perfect birthday. Love this teen of mine. 









No comments: