Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Christmas Pins

 I have a slight obsession with Christmas pins. Not sure when it started but my mother-in-law has a rather large collection of them. One Christmas, years ago, she let me pick a pin! It was the most darling little Santa with the cutest beard. Shortly after, Ranier gave all his daughters a cute little felt beaded Christmas tree pin. I had the urge to make this a Christmas tradition. So my sister-in-law Heather, in her gift-giving wisdom, the year her family was assigned to give gifts to my family gave me an entire stocking full of an assortment of Christmas pins. It was the most thoughtful gift!! But she didn't stop there... every Christmas since, she has added to my collection and this year was no exception!! I used to have to make my kids (the boys really) wear Christmas pins on Sunday but now they willingly oblige (because it makes me so happy!!) Here are a few of my Christmas pin pictures!




No comments: