Friday, August 13, 2021

Baby Harrison

The Haughts have had some bad luck this summer. Kate's appendix ruptured the beginning of July resulting in a hefty surgery and 4 nights stay in the hospital. Then, later in the month, Sam contracted Covid which landed him in the hospital for 12 days. Yikes! The bright side? I was able to watch Harry for several days so Kara and Sam could be with Kittles in the hospital and then I watched him again so Kara could be with Sam during visiting hours. He is the sweetest, snuggliest, happiest little baby that could ever be!! He didn't mind hanging with his Auntie one bit and let me do all the baby things of my dreams... meal time, bath time, play time, nap time. It was dreamy. And who can resist taking pictures of a baby that smiles all the time? So here are a few of my favs...













No comments: