Sunday, January 24, 2021

Thanksgiving Break 2020

Shanda and I made some real big plans for our Thanksgiving break! We weren't going to let a whole week of no school go by without making it count! We did some pretty fun things!!

BOWLING!! It was delightful! Adults on one, big kids on another and the littles on a third. They were all self sufficient and happy and we had a great time! By the way, the corona virus does not exist at the bowling alley!!
Cookie decorating!! This was a real hit!
We enjoyed a beautiful evening on our lakefront property, running around and building a bonfire! Well, I suppose it was a little bigger than a bonfire. 




Wild Florida!!

Then, of course, TURKEY DAY!! Had to document the cheese pie! And I only took one picture... of the adult table. But at least we enjoyed our dinner. 

Once Thanksgiving is over... then the Christmas decorations come out! My grandma used to have a bigger green tree this like this. One of my eyelash clients gave me this small silver one a year or so ago and it makes me so nostalgic. 
The day was so beautiful. I was putting up lights outside and this boy was enjoying the weather and his pup!!
We did a few more fun things, like a family kickball game, that we just didn't get pictures of. But it was a super fun and successful break!! Looking forward to the next one!!
 

No comments: