Saturday, December 5, 2020

Middle School Quaratine

Jackson's Middle School finished the first full week of school and then had to go on a mandatory 2 week quarantine. I was worried this might be what the whole year looks like. I guess a few teachers tested positive for covid during pre-plan. Then every teacher who was in contact with them had to quaratine. But that first Friday of school, 30 teachers were out!!! I mean, who can get subs for 30 teachers? So digital we went!! We made the most of it though! I had Jackson home with Porter, Lillie, Kate, and then 2 girls from the neighborhood - Tatum and Abigail - and we had our own little middle school. It was great and went pretty smoothly! I was definitely ready for school to start back up after the 2 weeks but it wasn't miserable. And we haven't had to quaratine again so I can't complain!


No comments: