Friday, August 30, 2019

My Birthday Boys

The month of March always brings my birthday boys from the very start! Daniel was 41 this year! We just went out to dinner and didn't take a single picture. Shucks. As for Jackson's birthday, we started the celebration on Saturday the 2nd. He invited 3 of his friends to our favorite trampoline park and we all had a blast!! The boys came over afterwards for a swim and we had a great day. And again, I didn't take a single picture (a few videos from the trampoline park but that's it). Sunday night we invited all the family over for cake and ice cream. A Fortnite cake was requested. On Monday, the actual birthday of the boy, I let him skip school. Daniel and I took him to Koffee Kup for breakfast at his request. We went to Walmart to run an errand and I let him pick something out for himself. We got his physical for football taken care of and that night we ate at Buffet City (also his request). We opened gifts that evening and enjoyed our big 10 year old. I can hardly believe I have a 10 year old!! 

Traditional birthday hat picture!


No comments: