Sunday, December 2, 2018

Miscellaneous Mash Up

Wow, okay. So I just have a bunch of random pictures of stuff I'm just going to throw into one post... so here goes!

I ran Wild Florida's Sloth Week 5K. It was a great little course through the animal park and down Lake Cypress Road. I pushed Benny in the stroller and stopped on my way back to snap a picture of this really cool rainbow cloud that smiled upon me as I was running. Pretty cool.
Some exciting things are happening at Wild Florida. They just purchased the 70+ acres next to them are going to put in a Driv-Thru Safari Park!! Wowzers!! Super exciting!! They had a ground breaking to make the announcement. 
Cute girls, cute random puppy at the gas station!
My church going people. 
Benny Boo is my #1 partner in crime. I miss him when he's at preschool! He's such a fun tike to have around. And is irresistible when he's sleeping. 
I've had a lot of evening obligations between church and friends so when mom's away, the mice go out on the boat!!
School picture day. These kids are so good looking!!
I went to pick Benny up from school one day and came home with a shark instead!!!
A bug in the eye resulted in this one night: Yikes!!
More of my favorite little guy!
Playdates with Simon!
Working hard at centers in school!
Ivy was the leader of the week in her class and got to bring home Grissom the Gator. We had to journal all of our activities with Grissom... He watched her practice her piano, went to the local high school football game with us and came on a golf cart ride. We had a good time with him!
The weather has continued to stay very warm, which is the typical fall in Florida. Can't say that I mind, though. My body has acclimated and I enjoy the heat (if I'm at a pool, beach or lake that is).
This gal. She's a cutie! We got to go on a field trip together. We saw the Jungle Book at the Orlando Shakespeare Theatre and it was very cute! We went to Noodles afterward. I love 1 on 1 time with her!!
Picture day for this guy right here!! So handsome! I died over the first picture when I asked him how he was going to smile this is what he gave me.... yikes!
Post family picture hair and make-up!!
I took the older kids to see the new Goosebumps Movie. We went and had dinner at Sam's Club beforehand, which was right next door to the movie theatre. After dinner we went to the car to drive over and the car wouldn't start. I was pretty confident it was just a dead battery and that all we would need was a jump to start it up so I wasn't too worried about it. The kids were a little more concerned. We said a prayer. We asked that we would get the help we needed after the movie. So we walked over, got our popcorn and enjoyed the movie. Afterward we walked back to our car. We tried it again, didn't start. Ivy said another prayer that we would have help. We did. A Sam's employee pulled his car over, I had jumper cables, the car started up and we were on our way in no time. Jackson offered another prayer thanking Heavenly Father that he took care of us that night. His voice quivered a little bit.... we all felt the spirit. When I tucked the kids in that night Jackson told me he had felt the Spirit when he was saying that prayer. I told him we all had and I went to bed never feeling more grateful for a dead battery in my life. 
While we were in Belize Ivy got to go to Fun Spot with Sophia for her birthday. We enjoyed the pictures we were sent. 
Benny has speech and language therapy every Friday at 10:00. We usually meet up with the Short's for a play date, either at the park or pool afterward. Benny and Simon are good buddies. 
The evenings have been sooooo nice. I spend a lot of time in the backyard with Rosco - not a better way to tackle President Nelson's challenge to read the Book of Mormon before the end of the year. Notice my fishing boys. 
I took this cutie to the voting polls with me... he brought along Lightning, his tortoise, which was a big hit with all the old timers working. 
And there you have it!

No comments: