Monday, April 17, 2017

Ivy Iversons!!

This little spunky thing. I have a few months to catch up on so here we go!! We'll start with my far from girly girl - more like a feral child - Ivy. 
Kindergarten field trip to the Ice Factory! I sure loved skating hand-in-hand with this cutie.  
And for the 100th day of school she dressed up as a 100 year old lady! And she sure knows how to play the part! A real life Golden Girl! 
 And of course she came home with the best Valentine ever... her own self!! I absolutely love Kindergarten!!
 So maybe the biggest news of all... February 24th she lost her very first tooth!!! It was decntly loose, but nothing too wiggly and then I noticed the permanent tooth was already growing in behind it! So we started working that tooth over real hard and finally got it out!! She was very persistent and very brave! 
The before pictures:
And the after pictures: 
 School Spring Pictures!
 Benny and I spend the morning with Ivy in her class during her "Donuts & Data" day. We had donuts and she showed us her binder and all of the wonderful things she's accomplished this year!
 Another thing she has started again the last couple months is soccer!! She loves it and I equally love watching her play. She is so fun to watch and so good!!

No comments: