Wednesday, January 27, 2016

CHRISTMAS 2015

My sweet family Christmas Sunday. My Grandma (GG) bought that cute little Christmas sweater for Jackson when he was a baby and I love that Benny could wear it also. Ivy's beautiful dress is a hand-me-down from her cousin Baylee... I've been holding on to it for a couple years and it finally fits!
This picture is pretty irresistible. 
Our tradition is Christmas Eve dinner at my mom's house. She made us the most wonderful and delicious dinner and desserts. It was a really fun night opening gifts and being together. 
Our traditional Christmas Eve picture in front of the Christmas tree in Christmas jammies. 
The outtakes.

SANTA CAME!!
Family Selfie in bed before we checked out our Santa loot.

The aftermath
The festivities later that morning at the Munns house. 

No comments: