Sunday, May 24, 2015

News in the life of Jackson

Pretty much since the beginning of the year Jackson has been begging to ride the bus to school. I have been hesitant for many reasons but mostly because he is my baby and I don't want him spending more time away from me during the school day than he already does! I told him we would consider after Spring Break and so for the last month and a half of school we agreed. He was super excited and when he got off the bus that day he exclaimed, "It was the best bus ride of my whole life!"
 Wild Florida visited Jackson's Kindergarten class. It was a good day!
 This kid has been working hard in Karate! He has passed off all of his white belt tips and can test for his yellow belt the end of May!
 We finally went shopping with the birthday gift card from GG and Gramps! It's a tradition my kids love!
And then we lost that other top tooth!! The boy is toothless now! And still so adorable!

No comments: