Thursday, November 6, 2014

Our Halloween Week...

We started the week of Halloween off with carving pumpkins Monday night for Family Home Evening. 
Next, this cute little cat had her preschool Halloween parade. 
Our church's trunk-or-treat is always a favorite. Jackson was a fierce bison this year!
 The cow and the bison. 
 Jackson's kindergarten class had a fun Halloween "parade." The kindergartners had to dress up in 50's style clothes for the 50th day of school. I was able to stay to help in his classroom for some Halloween activities after the parade. I was in charge of helping the kids decorate Frankenstein rice krispy treats. It was fun watching him interact in class. 
Lucky little Ivy stayed home with my mom and decorated Halloween cakes. (wish I had snapped a picture!)
And the grande finale...
Halloween night!!
 We met at the Snider's for chili beforehand and then hopped on the Pratt's Kubota hayride. I hardly saw Jackson at all, he was happy as could be running around ahead with all the boys and sweet little Ivy held my hand most of the night. They were exhausted at 8:00, thrilled to get into jammies and go through their candy and were in bed by 9:00. I'd say it was a good night!

No comments: