Thursday, July 25, 2013

Ivy Ivy Ivy

This girl brings a smile to my face every day. Every single day. And she equally drives me totally insane... just about every day. :) She is adorable. So cute. Says the cutest things, makes the cutest faces. Has the sassiest little walk and the most adoring way about her. She really is adored by all. But she is stinking mischievous! If she's quiet, she is doing something she isn't supposed to be doing. And she knows it. Putting on my make-up, painting her own nails, writing on the floors, walls and cabinets with permanent marker, taking off her diaper, peeing on the floor, putting endless amounts of toilet paper in the toilet, getting into my eyelash stuff... really anything she isn't supposed to do - she loves to do. And then she gives me this face (see below) and thinks I'll adoringly ignore her. Her immediate and so darling sounding "sorry mom!" when I put her in timeout almost makes me want to dismiss her from it on the spot. I have no clue how to parent her but I sure do love her to death!
Ivy's favorite person is her cousin Sophia. Daily she demands to see Sophia, to play at her house, to swim with her at the pool, to see her at grandma's. And she often gets to. But not every day. And usually, when I say "no, honey, not today" a full fledged tantrum will follow. Seriously girl? 
 Breakfast on the go!!
 Oh this sweet, kissable face!! Those lips!
 Dad's shorts, mom's shoes, ready to shop!
Lots of moves for my lip glossed up girl.

No comments: