Saturday, February 23, 2013

My Little Sunbeam!

I hardly know where to begin I'm so behind!! My problem this month has been 2 things. First, I've taken pictures, but of nothing really specific so it's sometimes hard for me to formulate a post. Second, we were hit by the flu. Or rather, I was hit with flu. It was a real doozie and hard to recover from. But we are all alive and well again so now it's time to play catch up!

With the beginning of the year came the move up to sunbeams for our little Jack Jack!! He has only asked to go back to nursery a couple of times (snacks, toys, who wouldn't?) It's so fun peeking in on him during primary. I've even caught him sitting with his arms folded reverently a time or two. He had to give the prayer the other week and that was a joke (laughter from him and the entire room for no apparent reason, really annoying). I also enjoy looking in our Ivy in her own little nursery class now and she seems like such a big girl. 

No comments: