Monday, November 26, 2012

Rolling it all up...

Into one post.
Time is getting away from me. My to do list is long. Blogging has taken a back seat to a degree. So I'm throwing a lot of pictures into this post and putting it all together. 

Here we are spending a lot of our time at Wild Florida. Now that the weather is so nice, it's hard to resist a nice day in the animal park. You know... catching lizards, feeding the goats and kissing the alligators. 





 Disneyworld. We try and go about once a week. It really is so fun for the me and the kids. We just come and go as we please, ride whatever we want to ride and just enjoy our days!

 We had to hit up the airport to retrieve Uncle Jeff's bag the other day and this buddy was such a good helper. He insisted I take a picture of him with this airplane and I obliged.  
 One of the moms snapped this picture of my babes hugging at Jackson's Thanksgiving Feast. Love it. 
This little sassafras. She surely is a spitfire and has the cutest personality. We had a little run in with hand-foot-and-mouth. That was no fun. But it didn't seem to slow her down at all! Also, my kids have had their first taste of Eggnog... they love it. 


Daniel treated me to a one night get away in Daytona Beach. It was so fun! I first enjoyed a 2 hour full body massage/scrub/mud facial (amazing!) Then we enjoyed dinner, a movie, dessert and a full nights sleep. I even took a super long shower in the morning, just because I could! It was so divine. 
We ate at Red Robin... a real treat. And were updated periodically via pictures of our rug rats at home (with PJ and Lauren, thank you!) here, they were loving on Sandy.




 And, it's a little ridiculous how many pictures I have of the kids while they are sleeping. It's just too hard for me to resist snapping a picture of their perfectly cute, peaceful, want-to-smooch-all-over-them, adorable faces!

No comments: