Thursday, July 5, 2012

Girls Night Out

I enjoyed a girls night out with my sisters a few nights ago. We had dinner together and then were supposed to hang out together at the Hacienda but my night was cut short with a phone call at 10:30 that my little boy was puking. Of course on the one night I was out with the girls. 


  I hit up the beach with all the sisters and met up with some of Daniel's cousins as well. We usually really enjoy the beach but Jack Jack was in rare form that day (cranky, crying, needy, no fun) so we cut it short and headed home a little early.

 Notice I am holding Jack in the picture above (he would not let me put him down) and he is fully bolting in the picture below (back into my arms - he did not want his picture taken)
  And a fun little date night to celebrate Vanessa's big 40th birthday!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Look at all you hot mamas! Looks fun.

The Fredericks said...

such a gorgeous group!! ;)