Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Little Bit Here, A Little Bit There

We've been spending a whole lotta time at the pool! This big kiddo is a great little swimmer and Ivy keeps me busy chasing her, grabbing her, holding her, wrangling her. Maybe next summer I can do more relaxing at the pool. Luckily we have the splash pad which gives her a little more freedom and me a little break.
Jack Jack always eats lunch on the couch while he watches his show before his nap. I tried Ivy out on the couch the other day. It was short lived but she was tickled to be sitting next to Jack like a big girl.
Doing a little garden hose action in the driveway when the afternoon is a little too long and the weather is a little too hot.
I love my snuggle time in the morning with the kids. 
Spending many days with my sissies while Erika is in town from Utah
Couldn't resist posting this little gem of my cutest baby girl!!
Do you think this kid has enough toys?? Holy cow he's spoiled!! And he is so good about playing by himself (or with Ivy) in his room when I need to practice the piano or do eye lashes. 
Ivy just got over a nasty case of pink eye. It really took a toll on her - fever, congestion, pretty much the works. She is well now (thankfully) but I will miss my extra snuggles with my little peanut.
And a little hog hunting from these two hooligans.

2 comments:

MostWhatMatters said...

Nice update Emily! I love checkin in our your blog! You little ones are so cute! We pretty much have the same schedule! You should come over and jump on the trampoline sometime or just the kids! haha! Call me!

The Fredericks said...

biggest post ever-- first== they are so darn cute! second-- I love the driveway water pic where Ivy has the shovel perfectly placed-- I love when I don't have to blur anything ;)