Tuesday, May 1, 2012

She Speaks!!

Ivy says all kinds of things in her own little baby language. And usually, when she wants something, it turns into a screaming, shrieking type of sound that can drive any sane person batty! So we've been working on a few things. Like when she is done eating. She screams. I can only move so fast you know! So I've been practicing "All done!!" with her and today (after screaming) I stood in front of her and said my usual "All done!! All done!!" and she flashes me the biggest smile and says "All done!!" (well it was more like "Ahh dun!" but that totally counts). I was so excited we went back and forth about 80 times! So we can add it to the list!! The very long long list of words she can say:

All done
Hi

Love my cute little talking girl!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Welcome to the land of girls! Claire is 2, can talk, but still screams. I am hoping that as her speech gets better her temper will too. :-)