Tuesday, March 6, 2012

The Other Birthday Boy!

Daniel's birthday was last Thursday. He is a good sport about sharing his birthweek with Jackson and even informed me that when Jack Jack is older the two of them will probably be out celebrating their birthdays together without me (inferring that they will be hunting for their birthdays. Until then I'm throwing Jackson a birthday party each year!)

Anyhow, I tried hard to make sure it was a special day. Breakfast in bed, meeting him for lunch at work and thanks to Mom and Dad Munns we enjoyed a fancy schmancy birthday dinner at Del Frisco's. It was amazingly delicious. We came home and opened gifts (I actually had wrapped gifts for him... not always the case). And I had the whole fam sing happy birthday to him with a delicious ice cream cake and candles on Saturday at Jack's party so I think he was well taken care of! I hope he didn't feel slighted! Here are the lone pictures from his big 34th day!



No comments: