Sunday, September 19, 2010

Nursery

The day finally came. Jack Jack turned 18 months at the beginning of this month which means in our church, I can drop him off in the nursery for the last 2 hours!! Woo hoo! Prior to 18 months Daniel and I have been taking turns watching him run the halls and congregate with other parents of youngsters too young for nursery. We have been counting down the days.



Oh by the way, Jack Jack's first day in nursery also happened to me mine as well. Yes, I am the new nursery leader.... Ironic?

3 comments:

Erika Anderson said...

oh my...I sometimes think that is cruel and unusual punishment to put a mother of a nursery kiddo in there...nursery is such a sweet break....good luck...and happy Jack Jack is lovin it!

Jill said...

Yeah... I wouldn't be too excited about that! It could have its benefits, though!

Nate & Brianne said...

I know exactly how it feels to roam the h
alls:)