Saturday, July 3, 2010

Need to document

Jack and I had the cutest of "conversations" in the car yesterday. I was saying various words and he was repeating me, which is so fun to finally hear him talking. He says things like "all done, mom, dad, hi, bye bye, night night" (we added pico to the vocabulary just today!)

And after reading Elder Bednar's last conference address about bearing out testimonies to our children I thought I'd take the opportunity since we were already "talking" with each other. I was telling Jack how much I loved him and even as much as I loved him there was someone, Jesus Christ, who loved him even more! And even more than that, he has a Heavenly Father who loves him the most! And as I said Heavenly Father, Jack quickly folded his arms like we were saying a prayer! It was the most adorable thing a mom could see. And so incredible how much he knows and understands. That's my sweet little reverent boy! (ha ha to those of you who really know the busy bee)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: