Thursday, January 21, 2010

Please Vote!

We need your help!
Please vote for the picture that is your favorite - one you think is the cutest, most appealing and shows Jack's personality the best! There are 15 pictures - you can vote by number (#1 being the first one with him in orange, 2 the next one, 3 the next, and #4 the pic of him in the blue shirt in his carseat, etc...) Please leave your vote in the comments section or you can email me at fernsgr888@aol.com or text me if you have my number. Thanks for your help!




10 comments:

The Fredericks said...

are you doing regis and kelly? I think that the first one gets my vote- if not the very last one is my second choice :)

Erika Anderson said...

oh how do i pick....lets say in this order 1,6,7

Jordan & Shanda said...

how do you honestly expect us to choose?! this is gonna take me a while!

Jordan & Shanda said...

1,5,7

Lambzann said...

3 and 13

Cynthia and Bryan said...

haha- by looking at the voting looks like you are still gonna have a hard time...#13

sandee said...

Of course they are ALL good....but if I had to pick I would say #1 and #9 Love you all !

Samuel and Camille said...

So so darling... he is smiling in most all of them... LOVE! I would have to say 12 or 13!!! and 3 looks like he is actully posing!!!

Unknown said...

13!

Eva and Joey said...

So hard to choose! 1,3,6 We love that Jack Jack!!