Friday, December 11, 2009

iPhone Scare

I thought I lost my iPhone tonight. I was in tears and just felt so sick about it. I mean, apart from the fact that it is expensive and the pains of losing all my contact info, it was the pictures that really made me feel sick. I currently have over 300 pictures of my precious boy on this thing that I thought were gone forever. So I've been browsing through them thinking "oh thank goodness I still have this one!!" Thank you Heather for convincing me that you can pray over a lost phone and thank goodness she did because she had more faith than I had tonight.

Here is one of my favorites. How sad it would have been to not have this photo!!! Thank goodness for tender mercies.










- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Jill said...

glad you found it! I am currently searching for my engagement ring, MIA as of yesterday morning. Sad.