Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Jackson's Blessing

We blessed Jackson on Sunday.
We waited a little longer than usual to bless him to be able to bless him with his cousin, Porter, who arrived on May 6th!
It was such a nice day. I am so grateful for such a beautiful family.
It was a beautiful blessing and a moment I've been waiting for for a long time.
Here is our family picture before the blessing.
(My mom crocheted the beautiful blanket Jack is wrapped up in.)
Here are the men who were in the circle.
(Downfall to living in Florida... none of my family was there... sniff, sniff)
Here is all the family afterwards, minus Heather's family who had to scoot real quick after sacrament (Porter is still very young).
The 2 cousins and their proud dads.
And I was lucky enough to have Amelia drive down for the occasion!
It was so fun having her here!
(By the way... isn't Jack's outfit so so cute?)

3 comments:

Shelly Hyde said...

Yes his outfit IS so cute. I am so happy we were able to be there too. Love that little guy. Love you.

Samantha said...

Ohh, that tie is SO cute. You all look great.

Heidi said...

OH MAN!! I wish we could have been there!! They are 2 very handsome boys!!