Sunday, July 13, 2008

Visit from Mom!

I had my mom here for a couple weeks visiting me and Daniel. Usually I keep her busy with some sort of project or another but this time we did nothing but relax! We slept in, ate out, went to the temple, ran errands, napped, saw a movie, got everything together for Buster's trip and spent a relaxing few days at the beach in Jupiter! I just enjoyed getting to spend time with her - if only she lived closer!! Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures while she was here so this old one will have to do for now. Thanks mom, for your trip out! Hope you know how much I love you and miss you! Should we start planning the next one?


*******
I took this quick snapshot at Delta cargo the morning we sent Buster off to his new home in California. The report is that he is adjusting well and adored by all! We miss you, too, Buster!

3 comments:

Erika Anderson said...

thank you for the posts...I Look religiously for new ones each day! Is it true.....are you coming up here when Shanda's mom comes???
I miss you!

Amelia said...

I'm so glad you and your mom had some time to just chill and be together - sometimes that's the best time of all!! And, by the way, Buster is HUGE!! and still adorable. Yay, Vickie!

Unknown said...

Oh, little Buster! I miss you buddy! What a cutie. I'm glad I got to snuggle him when he was a puppy. Your mom will take great care of him, I'm sure. Lucky dog!