Monday, June 16, 2008

N111 Girls Weekend Reunion 2008

N111 is the apartment number we lived in at BYU as college roomies! We had been throwing around the idea of a little girls weekend reunion and it finally happened! I had all the girls stay here with me and it was a BLAST!! We can't wait for the next one and plans are in the making!

Molly, Cristall, me and Amelia




Our weekend activities consisted of going to the pool - the water slide was a hit! - going to the beach, going to the temple, airboating, gatorhunting, snacking, sleeping in, dinner, going to Pleasure Island and Downtown Disney, multiple photo sessions, late nights, music and a whole lot of fun! We took hundreds of pictures... here are just a few!



3 comments:

Amelia said...

So much fun! Kudos for posting the pics so fast ... I'm still slogging through the hundreds that we took. We were only together 4 days, right? How did we average a hundred pictures a day?? I miss you guys so much! It was way too much fun.

Unknown said...

Yeah! I've been anxiously awaiting the Girl's Weekend post. I love it. It brings it all back. Is it possible that it was already almost a month ago??? I miss all of you guys! Amelia, blame me for the 100 pictures/day average. I can't help myself!! :)

laura said...

looks like you guys had a blast...thanks for buying Edy's and making sure I don't get the boot anytime soon! :) Maybe I can bring some freebies one day!