Friday, April 4, 2008

The Puppies!!

Here are a few pictures of the puppies! Some of the pictures are a little blurry because my camera isn't the best at such close range. They were born March 26th between 8:00 p.m. and 3:00 a.m. I think the sonic boom scared the pups out of her! We have 4 girls and 4 boys, 4 bobtails and 4 long tails. So far, it's been so easy... Jesse does all the work. I am not looking forward to when I have to clean up the poop. Although it's been kind of fun and very interesting taking care of the puppies, we had Sandy fixed on Wednesday - no more puppies in our future.






6 comments:

Erika Anderson said...

SO i love those pups!

laura said...

what do you plan on doing with these little guys? i know someone looking for 2 puppies :)

p.s. if you don't rmbr me i am shelly and kara's friend and yes i stalk your blog :) i hope that doesnt creep you out :)

Amelia said...

So cute!!!

Unknown said...

I love puppies!!! I may have questions for you when we breed Buttercup...

Stephen and Effie said...

What are you going to do with all of those dogs. It looks like you guys are still loving Florida.

Cynthia and Bryan said...

I want one emily !!! So stinking cute !