Sunday, April 4, 2021

Other February Events

This little guy. He has a loose tooth up top!!! You know what that means... he's about to change forever!!! I panicked and snapped a few pictures of that cute little chicklet toothed mouth before every last baby-thing of my baby boy is gone!!!

I got this picture at the airport when Daniel dropped me off when I left for St. Louis. Benny had been so sad about me leaving, which was the sweetest of course. How does Daniel cheer him up? Let's him ride in the front seat!!! Unbelievable!! 
Cutest kids over Facetime.
Ivy is playing softball this season!! I feel like I've failed as a mom not having her signed up before now! And I just love being back at the ball fields. Take a look at this sunset!! Ivy's a sporty little thing so she has picked up really quickly... I'm excited to watch her play this season. Her very first at-bat of her life she hits a perfect little liner over the pitcher's head up the center of the field. She's normally at 3rd base because she has the best arm and... they are even going to try her at pitching!! So exciting!


Benny is doing another season of soccer. He really loves it. This kid is a runner... don't know where that came from!! He is starting flag football, too, so he will be a busy bee this season!
Handsomest haircut kid.
The big boys finally got their Kansas bucks back (from 2 hunting trips ago). Here they are in all their antler glory!

Here's a fun one to document. Jackson has himself a girlfriend!! It was the week before Christmas break and he hops on our golfcart after getting off the bus and he's got a giddy grin on his face and we learn it's because a girl at school likes him and he likes her!! Well before we know it, she's his girlfriend and here we are... over 2 months later, still going strong. Now, don't get me wrong... she's a darling little girl and I'm glad Jackson is open about communicating with us... but we are about 4 years away from him actually being old enough to date so... there's a little bit of a problem here. He says he can't drive and they don't go out on dates so they aren't actually dating but that's just semantics. Parenting is so tricky. But here is the happy couple - picture snapped by a friend at lunchtime.  Do you think the masks will keep them from kissing? 

No comments: