Saturday, February 4, 2012

Jack Jackisms...

Some funny things Jack Jack has been saying lately:

When I dropped my drink at the science center the other day (that splattered everywhere)...
"Shucks mom!"

When asking him to let me know if he needed to go potty...
"No problem!"

When he accidentally dropped something into the sink from the counter...
"Oopsy Daisy!"

When seeing Ivy this morning (in a really high pitched, talking-to-a-baby voice)...
"Good morning Sweet Pea! How you doonin' (doing) Sweet Pea?!"

When driving home yesterday (and needing to use the bathroom - pretty bad apparently)...
(in a whisper)
"Don't pee, don't pee, don't pee, don't pee...."

I know these are funnier to me than anyone else. I just can't help but chuckle when he throws out an expression I've never heard him use before that is in perfect context! He is picking something new up everday.

And obviously, we are in the throws of potty training!! It is going well! We are on day 4 and not a single accident! He is out and about with Daniel this morning so it is a true test of whether he can do it or not, so we'll see!!

No comments: